November 21, 2017

KATE'S CRUMBLE - rustic homemade from the heart

kate's crumble
It's the time of year when you can't say no to a sweet in between.
Our Kate has a wonderfull goal and we can all help out by enjoying what she's euh most? known for 😏?
Crumble Kate tell us the story please!

kate's crumble

I am well known for one thing...my sweet tooth ! Hence I am always wanting dessert but it has to be easy to make and not too unhealthy. Apple ( or any fruit for that matter) Crumble is the answer to all my cravings. So I have been eating crumbles and making them for all my friends and family for as long as I can remember.

rehabilitate Rachid

Now living in Morocco my crumble making has not stopped and I am now taking orders . Once the cost of ingredients has been covered, all profits will go to my charity Rehabilitate Rachid. And for those who have followed his story, this young boy now has his permanent prosthetic legs .
So if you are in Morocco, please order and enjoy my rustic homemade oat topped apple crumble and donate to a worthy cause !

rehabilitate Rachid

So, to all of you. Bon Appétit  and let's crumble some of Kate's Apple Crumble!

kate's crumble

No comments: