August 16, 2018

WE MOVED!


6 years of blogging, tweaking and loving EVERYTHING I learned with my blogger blog has come to an end!
Google taught me about HTML, CSS, layout, hiding and showing content ... It gave me all the insights I needed to create and start my life here in Morocco.
It's with a flair of nostalgia that I have been working this August month on my new blog and more importantly, my new platform.

Thank you, Google Blogspot for being such a wonderful companion along the way and hello Squarespace, I honestly hope we're going to become good friends too!
If you go to older posts, they will often look a little up and down as importing is not a 1,2,3 kinda thing. And 300 posts are not either a 1,2,3 kind of piece of cake.

You can find the new blog HERE
As for now, I'm off, taking a well deserved anti-desktop retreat ;) in...well, I can't stay away from WhatsApp so you will see.

Just one thing I want to add!!
We're nominated for the AMARA interior design awards! And we could use you VOTE!
We're the only African blog and we would deeply value your help in spreading the love for MOROCCAN HANDCRAFT.
HOW YOU CAN HELP:
AND EVEN BETTER!
If you send me a mail after you did, You're in for a FREE GIFT competition.

Enjoy what's left of summer dear friends and see you back here soon, Inshallah...
 

No comments: